A friend of mine asked me today “So who’s your new boo? You know you have a new man every 2 months.” I was more than a little confused considering I haven’t had a boyfriend in a year. I sat and thought about how many guys I have tried to get with in the past year and what went wrong. Here’s what I came up with: (Names withheld)
- Liar, Cheater. I tried really hard with this one. Then one day I was just done with crying.
flirt. Wasn’t exactly going anywhere. Basically all talk, no action.
- Liar, Cheater. I still hate this one went wrong. I guess girlfriends finding you on
MySpaceasking you about their man will do that.
- Too Goofy. I thought I was so ready for him. He seemed perfect but his goofiness at borderline 40 was annoying as hell. I miss how he made me feel though.
- Crazy, Liar – I will never understand why people just lie for no reason at all. And can we say “Ike Turner Millennium Edition”. He never hit me but he might as well had shoved a cake in my face.
- Trust. I just wanna love him to pieces but there is a lack of trust there. I don’t know how to fix it yet. But I refuse to give up on him. He makes me do something I haven’t done in a long time…smile…on the inside.
So there you have it. The one thing that sticks out the most is the lack of trust. I’m really starting to notice that I seem to fall for the men all the women want. That makes it difficult to try and build something with someone who has 20 mental girlfriends. Why is is so hard for me to meet a decent man? I really don’t ask for a lot. And if one more person tells me “You’re not ready” I will scream! The song playing is an exact representation of how I feel as I type this. *sigh*
My goal for tomorrow is to make a list of things I need to improve in myself. Maybe I am starting in the wrong place. I really don’t wanna believe that shit.
Sorry, I’m hard headed. I think, no wait, I know I deserve someone special. The question is, where in the fuck are they and why the hell is it taking so damn long? *pouts*:sneer: